Our Focus Area
- Application Architecture, Development and Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Improvement
- Cloud Computing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Data Services
- Enterprise Analytics and Reporting
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Green IT
- Information Architecture and Management
- Integration and Middleware
- IT & Business Training
- IT Network Infrastructure
- IT Project Management
- IT Security
- QA and Testing
- Support Services
- Systems Architecture and Management
- Unified Communications (UC)
For inquiries related to Financial Analysts, Industry Analysts, Employment and Investors, use the email and phone number below:
Baanyan Healthcare Services Vertical
Leaders within the healthcare industry face a changing landscape. They must undertake complex initiatives with the ultimate goal of improving patient care. It is not enough to face challenges as they arise; rather, proactive planning and partnerships with the right services providers can mean the difference between success and expensive, burdensome rework.
Our comprehensive position ensures we offer you sound perspective and practical solutions that optimize your value chain. Baanyans partners with all segments of the healthcare industry to tackle the most challenging issues within the healthcare sector. To ensure our solutions generate maximum value, our range of healthcare IT services and supporting delivery methodologies are tailored to address the unique needs of healthcare organizations in each segment.
- IT Staffing Solutions:
We support all IT staffing needs on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire basis.
- IT Talent Management Expertise:
We can help you optimize how you attract, develop and retain your IT workforce.
- IT Services:
We achieve business goals through a managed, project-based or outsourced model.
- Achieve compliance with regulation reform and government mandates
- Real-time business intelligence for critical decision making
- Superior risk management and mitigation strategies
- Decreased costs and increased agility via integration and consolidation programs
- Improved transparency to enable business success